
We had tons of fun shopping with Megan, Henderson, and Amelia. They took us to the Arizona Mills Mall and there were endless bargains I couldn't resist. We went to Gap, The Children's Place, Old Navy, Carter's, OshKosh, all sorts of shoe stores, just to name a few - all outlets. I had to buy another suitcase to take home all the fun stuff we bought!

We found these strange but fun little pointer fingers at the Hobby Lobby and where, of course, do all kids stick their fingers.....

We couldn't resist the photo op these strange toys brought!

All the kids together - this was our last day just at the Miles house (which might I add was decorated so cute - as always!)

Henderon and Amelia were so cute. We didn't realize how much we've missed them since they moved to Arizona. We can't wait to visit with them again, and we just got word they may be visiting for Thanksgiving!! YEAH!!
No comments:
Post a Comment