Monday, October 12, 2009

Camping in Mackay, ID

We decided to take one of our only camping trips this year. We went to Mackay, and we were so glad we did. We had so much fun! Just our family went and it was so nice to spend time with each other in the great outdoors. Plus, it was basically Mason's first camping trip. So we enjoyed seeing him and Saydee playing together and having fun.
No camping trip would be complete with out a little time by the campfire!
Mike found himself the perfect walking stick (which I think ended up in the fire by the end of the night)!

We also did a little dutch oven cooking - chicken and potatoes and cherry cobbler for dessert - DELICIOUS!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks and sounds like fun! I miss our camping days. I hear congrats are in order so "CONGRATULATIONS!"

    ReplyDelete