Thursday, July 23, 2009

Saydee's 6th Birthday!

Saydee recently turned 6 and got to have her 1st party with friends from school. She was so excited she could hardly stand it! Her party theme was horses (of course!) and the colors she picked were pink (imagine that!). She had so much fun with all of her friends. I don't know that I have ever heard so many squeals and giggles in my entire life. But, get 8 girls in the same room and there is bound to be a little drama. Nothing to serious, but at one point I did hear some accusations that one of the girls was being too bossy. It was 3 hours of birthday packed fun! They made horse charm bracelets, broke a horse pinata, ate horse cupcakes with ice cream and played outside. It was all too much fun - I loved every second of it and so did Saydee!
We enjoyed an entire day of birthday fun! She had the party with her friends in the afternoon then, after dinner we had a family part too!

No horse party is complete with out a horse themed cake. This was Saydee's cake that I so proudly baked and decorated! Any openings for "Ace of Cakes"?
Pinata Time! I wish I could have gotten this on video, it was hilarious. All the girls had so much fun swinging at this pinata.

Saydee was such a gracious host, she read all her cards before opening her gifts! She got some really great gifts from her friends and thanked them all for getting them for her. She got a new bike from us for her birthday and is so excited to ride it!





No comments:

Post a Comment