Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Meet Mr. Mason


What can I say about Mason...... a.k.a. May-May (when he sees himself in a picture that's what he calls himself). He is the typical boy loves cars, playing outside, and anything that gets his hands dirty - I think he might actually have a magnet for dirt hidden somewhere inside. He idolizes his big sister and tries to copy her everymove, which is great for somethings - somethings not so much. He loves to eat and rarely misses a meal. He would hang out with dad all day if he could, I think cause he just likes to do guy stuff. Everyone always comments on how suprised they are by his deep voice. But, don't let this rough exterior fool you. He still has plenty of cuddles, hugs and kisses to go round and I occasionally catch him putting on Saydee's lipgloss! But what can I say..... a boys gotta look good too, right?!

1 comment: