Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hashbrown cook-off

Camille (my sister) and I attended out 2nd annual Non-pareil hashbrown cook-off at the fair. Last year Camille won 1st place and I took 4th. So we had high hopes for this year. The dish above is Camille's dish. I don't remeber what she called them but they are BBQ chicken and hashbrown fold-overs. They were delicious!
My dish was meat and potato enchiladas. I thought for sure they were blue ribbon quality! But, unfortunately, neither one of us won anything this year! We totally felt robbed. We were beat out by a breakfast burrito (which we both thought was so unoriginal - who coundn't think of making a breakfast burrito with hashbrowns?!) Anyway, not that we're sore losers, but we both felt robbed!


1 comment:

  1. YOU WERE ROBBED! They both look good to me and I know you both put a lot of time and effort into them. Next time I'm up you can make these for me, okay? Yummy!!!!!

    (Grandma thought you were robbed too!!!!)

    ReplyDelete